Thursday, 17 March 2011

My first posting

This is my first blog on my blog.  I'm doing an ICT course and this week we are looking at blogs.  So I've started a blog.

Last year I went to the USA for a holiday.  This is me on the Brooklyn Bridge

5 comments:

  1. We went on the Brooklyn Bridge too in February! While waiting in the queue for a seat at Grimaldi's I heard the group behind us being really vitriolic about pedestrians using the cycleway on there and all the things they'd like to do too these wayward pedestrians!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that your foot Petrina?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah it is my foot. I've made it a bit of habit to take photos of me at places, but I usually travel alone, and I don't like asking people to take my photo. So if it isn't a safe place where I can set my camera's timer I'll take a photo of my foot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anne - the evening I was there there stupid American tourists stood up on the railing of the bridge and jumped onto the cycleway while their friend attempted to take their photo. Instead they landed on some poor guy cycling home from work. And they didn't even say sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe that was the cyclist who was moaning behind me inthe queue! Don't blame him, if it was.

    ReplyDelete